Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Yarn Along :: knitting & frogging



knitting:

I'm focusing on one project for now, a mama vertebrae for myself.  I was very careful figuring out my yardage but I'm still worrying about having enough yarn!    I've also been frogging the rainbow sweater from last year.  It just turned out too boxy (my fault, not the pattern) so I'm going to make the yarn into something new.  As my youngest enters a new size range, (out of the toddler sizes and into girls) I feel almost justified to buy a new pattern.  First though I need to organize my knitting basket knitting tools.


reading:

I found a copy of The God of Small Things at a thrift store.  I'm very early into it so there's not much to say yet....I'm sure it will be better than my last read!



2 comments:

Donna said...

I have a sweater that I really need to rip back and use for something else. It was hand spun so it's really silly to have it sitting in my closet not being enjoyed. I love all the colors in that yarn!

County Cloth Creations said...

My goal was to have it frogged last October, glad it's finally done and the yarn was too nice to waste!