Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Well Lit Corner

I just added several pads to the shop, I was very happy to discover a well lit corner that lets in enough light for photos even on a cloudy day.  Photography is not one of my talents but it's so important to have clear photos for listings.  I actually ended up re-photographing many items and updating my listings with the improved photos.  A busy day today!  There's just two more listing to finish up tonight, here's a peek at what's in store...  









I added some great stash starter sets too, they include a variety of sizes and fabric tops (cotton, flannel, and minky) to allow you to try a few different fabrics they each have hidden PUL too, I remember looking for my first pads and at the time PUL was important for making that transition.  As with all my serged style pads they're priced very affordably too.

No comments: