Monday, August 16, 2010

oh my!

I got the sweetest email from a customer last night, so sweet I have to share it because it made a great day even better!

"Your pads are unbelievably comfortable. I'm new to cloth pads and really had my doubts about them working for me. Yours work so well I'm changing them less than the store bought super maxis. I can't believe there is no leaking especially out the sides, that was always a problem for me. The fabrics you chose are perfect, I love the patterns and colors.Your pads are unbelievably comfortable. I'm new to cloth pads and really had my doubts about them working for me. Yours work so well I'm changing them less than the store bought super maxis. I can't believe there is no leaking especially out the sides, that was always a problem for me. The fabrics you chose are perfect, I love the patterns and colors." ~j~
how kind! It's always nice when I get such wonderful feedback. This email also reminded me of how reluctant I was to try cloth pads way back (5 or 6 years ago!). I was also so surprised that cloth pads can actually work better than disposable pads. I thought I'd have to change them more often, that they'd be gross and smelly. Those are all myths. The idea that disposable is the way to go has been worked into our brains for the last two to three generations....just know that you have options ladies...pretty options!
Here's another custom order that's on it's way to Australia. It's a mix of 13.5" and 12.5" sizes in minky and flannel.

No comments: