Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Little Preview


I'll be working on these pads this week, the cores are sewn in and now I'll move along to the fleece cutting.  I'm just waiting on a snap order to arrive.  I'll be changing the ribbon indicating absorbency to a fun little snap that will indicate the absorbency.  

I hope the snaps arrive soon so I can include this batch.  If not though I'll go ahead and use the ribbons on these pads too, I want to get them listed by Friday.  Several of these prints (the trees, and leaves and candy cane stripes) are end of the line prints. 

I have four new fabrics to add to my facebook gallery too!

1 comment:

GLOSSette said...

OMG... Meghan you are such an enabler. You know how much I love your pads and you keep coming out with such cute prints I want to buy.